Are you into black? Want the highest level of safety? Than look no other way, we've just the thing for you! Black classic in a two-piece design ready for an airbag. In our new leathersuit you can enjoy both performance riding on the race track and the casual afternoon ride in jeans.
DRESS LIKE A PRO!
The materials, cut, and triple-stich sewing technique are based on our experience developing racing suits. At 4SR we do not differentiate between racing and customer suits, so this suit is made of the same quality leather, sewn with the same technology and equipped with the same protectors as the suits of our factory riders in WSBK, BSB or Moto America.
MADE FOR GRINDING THE ASPHALT!
The leathersuit is made of premium 1.2 mm thick cowhide leather and comes equipped with a total of 17 protectors. On the shoulders, elbows, knees and shins you will find comfortable Italian Betac protectors. Panels of memory foam sewn into the areas around the shoulders, collarbones, elbows, forearms, hips, base of the spine, knees and shins, absorb impact during falls and give another level of protection in case the leather is sanded trough. The most exposed areas during falls – shoulders, elbows, buttocks and hips – contain extra layer of leather. All this is complemented by black sliders on the shoulders, elbows and knees. The suit can be equipped with a back and chest protector, or one of the airbag vests available on the market.
The pre-curved sleeves, forward-leaning shoulders, well-shaped knees, and seamless stretch in the crotch and underarms allow for a flawless riding position on a sportbike. The narrow sleeve cuffs do not impede wrist movement and allow the use of racing gloves. For greater comfort, the jacket is extended in the back part and can be easily attached to kevlar jeans or leather pants using long or short zipper. The suit is embroidered with 4SR logo and other decorative elements made of suede leather.
4SR two-piece leather suit RR Evo Black Series AR:
- 1.2 mm thick cowhide leather / black
- forward-leaning shoulders and sporty pre-curved sleeves allow for a flawless riding position
- top-quality Betac® protectors on shoulders, elbows, knees, and shins certified to EN 1621-1:2012
- Viscofoam® memory protectors on collarbones, forearms, base of the spine and hips
- aerodynamic hump with space for hydrobag
- YKK® & OPTI® zippers
- local perforation on the front, sides, and back
- 3D lining
- extensive, seamless aramid stretch for maximum mobility
- flexible, leather panels without restricting seams
- extended back length – jacket can be worn separately
- connection with leather trousers and jeans through long and short zipper
- triple-stitch and the patented 4SR double seam used on more stressed areas
- sleeve cuffs are made of soft aramid stretch fabric
- comfortably designed collar with logo
- stylish details made of suede leather
- 2 inner pockets
- the jacket can be equipped with Sas-Tec® chest and spine protector
- 4SR elbow and knee sliders
- the suit does not include an airbag system, we will be happy to help you choose a suitable gear
- the AR suit is compatible with the Alpinestars Tech-Air® and In&motion® airbag systems
- the suit can be supplemented with an airbag data cable with control LEDs
- AR Airbag Ready® is a registered trademark of the Industrial Property Office of the Czech Republic