Sporty motorcycle jeans that are properly fitted to maximize comfort and keep that sports style and feel! These are the new GTS Lady jeans from the 4SR.
Flexible and elastic, high-waisted jeans with variable waist ensure comfort and mobility while riding your motorcycle.
Like any other garment we produce at 4SR, the GTS Lady are equipped with quality knee protectors, which are of course to the highest level 2 T + certification and with the ergonomic 3D shape of the protector not only protects the knee but also the shin.
Thanks to the development of our professional riders along with our experience in the world of motorcycle and world championship motorcycle racing, we know that the right shape of the protector is one of the most important aspects.
4SR Jeans are still the only motorcycle jeans on the market that have the fixation of the guards in the right place and meet the highest standard requirements. 4SR have the patented AFS - Armor Fixation System.
How does the 4SR AFS work? The trousers have a loose elastic stocking that holds the knee and shin protector in place and is independent from the top layer of material. So you still have the protector in the right place, while enjoying the freedom and movement of safe Kevlar jeans.
Additionally, you can adjust the protector up and down to position them exactly where you feel most comfortable according to your height.
TESTED BY HUMANS
4SR kevlar motorcycle jeans GTS Lady:
- 14 ounce black denim
- reinforced with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber on the knees and hips
- high quality Safe Tech knee protectors, EN 1621-1: 2012 LEVEL 2 T+ certified, adjustable to fit your height. The protectors are fixed in our patented pocket that is found on no other type of motorcycle jeans!
- memory protectors Viscofoam on the hips
- anatomical design of knees
- 4SR motorcycle jeans can be also equipped with certified hip protectors Sas-Tec
- high-waisted, zipper for connection with 4SR jackets
- stitched front pockets don't kill the silhouette
- textile bag packaging
- textile products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with impregnation spray