Our motorcycle suits are frequently used at the BSB championship, one of the most dangerous superbike competition. Since the suits are exposed to maximum strain during frequent fall-downs, we ensure the quality protectors are placed correctly.
Our 4SR suits are equipped with 18 ergonomically placed protectors, which is the highest number of protectors on any off-the-peg produced suit. Our choice is Betac viscoelastic protectors because they meet the current EN 1621-1: 2012 standard, including additional certification for elevated T + temperatures encountered in the summer months.
Our 1pc suits come ready to go, with all aspects of a race suit included in one sale. In addition to the standard protectors and knee sliders you would expect, our competitively priced suit includes a chest protector, back protector, double hip protectors and a removable tailbone protector, all from the renowned German Sas-Tec brand. All 4SR one-piece suits also come with a hollow hump for Camelbak integration.
"WE MAKE OUR PRODUCTION SUITS IN THE SAME WAY WE PREPARE OUR FACTORY RACERS SUITS"
We have also developed a simple and effective solution for holding up your leathers between track sessions, 4SR's Zipper Lock system will effectively hold the upper half of your suit out of the way.
Mobility is very important for a racer and you will find an extensive use of seamless Kevlar stretch panel in the crotch, underarm and at the back of the knee, allowing a rider to easily move around the bike, for extra comfort we use a soft fabric at the cuffs. As a subtle touch the fluorescent colours are not only fashionable but will catch the eye of every other road user for added safety.
4SR one-piece racing suit Racing Doctor's Yellow:
- 1,2 mm cowhide leather / black, fluorescent yellow /
- high quality protectors Betac on shoulders, elbows and knees, certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012
- original YKK zippers
- complete front perforation & local perforations underarm
- detachable 3D mesh lining
- extensive kevlar stretch for maximum flexibility
- better shaped leather panels at the back area of the suit will take care of perfect mobility
- aerodynamic speed hump with space for Water Bag
- double and triple seems
- kevlar stretch cuffs
- comfortable collar
- reflective logo on the collar
- equipped with certified chest & back protector Sas-Tec.
- including knee sliders