For many years we have been producing womens racing suits through our custom suit department, but with an increasing number of female track day riders and racers, we’re making our world class race suits available to all.
Our motorcycle suits have been used at the front of world and domestic championship racing since 2007, including the most entertaining and competitive race series, the British Superbike Championship. Our suits are exposed to the maximum strain during competition, with frequent crashes week in week out, this intense testing ensures we can confidently offer the best possible protection.
"WE MAKE OUR PRODUCTION SUITS IN THE SAME WAY WE PREPARE OUR FACTORY RACERS SUITS"
4SR one-piece women's suits are equipped with 16 ergonomically placed protectors. Our choice is Betac viscoelastic protectors because they meet the current EN 1621-1: 2012 standard, including additional certification for elevated T + temperatures encountered in the summer months.
Our 1pc suits come ready to go, with all aspects of a race suit included in one sale. In addition to the standard protectors and knee sliders you would expect, our competitively priced suit includes a chest protector, back protector & double tailbone protector, all from the renowned German Sas-Tec brand. All 4SR one-piece suits also come with a hollow hump for Camelbak integration.
Mobility is very important for a racer and you will find an extensive use of seamless Kevlar stretch panel in the crotch, underarm and at the back of the knee, allowing a rider to easily move around the bike, for extra comfort we use a soft fabric at the cuffs.
We have also developed a simple and effective solution for holding up your leathers between track sessions, 4SR's Zipper Lock system will effectively hold the upper half of your suit out of the way.
4SR one-piece women's suit Racing Lady Pink
- 1,2 mm cowhide leather / black, white, fluorescent pink /
- high quality protectors Betac on shoulders, elbows and knees, certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012
- original YKK zippers
- complete front perforation & local perforations underarm
- 3D mesh lining
- extensive kevlar stretch for maximum flexibility
- better shaped leather panels at the back area of the suit will take care of perfect mobility
- aerodynamic speed hump with space for Water Bag
- double and triple seems
- kevlar stretch cuffs
- comfortable collar
- reflective logo on the collar
- equipped with certified chest & back protector Sas-Tec.
- including knee sliders
- leather products wash with a soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insects remove promptly before they dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from any heat sources and in a ventilated area
- treat garment with leather balm