Our motorcycle suits are frequently used at the BSB championship, one of the most dangerous superbike competition. Since the suits are exposed to maximum strain during frequent fall-downs, we ensure the quality protectors are placed correctly.
4SR 2PC suits consist of 17 ergonomically placed protectors, which is the highest possible number of protectors made for line-produced suits. Race inspired features show up in the form of shoulders, pre-curved arms, 3D lining, articulated knees/sleeves, extension in the arms and more allocation of Kevlar stretch materials.
"WE MAKE OUR PRODUCTION SUITS IN THE SAME WAY WE PREPARE OUR FACTORY RACERS SUITS"Mobility is very important for a racer and you will find an extensive use of seamless Kevlar stretch panel in the crotch, underarm and at the back of the knee, allowing a rider to easily move around the bike, for extra comfort we use a soft fabric at the cuffs.
This two-piece RR Evo III Monster Green suits colour scheme was originally designed for James Westmoreland in the Yamaha Traction Control, BSB Supersport Championship. And now it can be yours.
4SR two-piece suit RR Evo III Monster Green:
- 1,2 mm cowhide leather / black, white, fluorescent green, camo pattern /
- high quality protectors Betac on shoulders, elbows and knees, certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012
- memory protectors Viscofoam on the hips, backbone and collarbones & forearms
- original YKK zippers
- local perforations underarm
- 3D mesh lining
- extensive kevlar stretch help rider movement and comfort on the bike
- pre-curved sleeve construction
- better shaped leather panels at the back area of the suit will take care of perfect mobility
- aerodynamic speed hump
- plastic sliders on knees, same like on 1PC racing suits
- double and triple seems
- kevlar stretch cuffs
- comfortable collar
- reflective logo on the collar
- two inside pockets
- longer back, jacket can be used separately
- suit can be also equipped with certified chest & back protector Sas-Tec
- including knee sliders