Our motorcycle suits are frequently used at the BSB championship, one of the most dangerous superbike competition. Since the suits are exposed to maximum strain during frequent fall-downs, we ensure the quality protectors are placed correctly.
4SR 2PC suits consist of 17 ergonomically placed protectors, which is the highest possible number of protectors made for line-produced suits. Race inspired features show up in the form of shoulders, pre-curved arms, 3D lining, articulated knees/sleeves, extension in the arms and more allocation of Kevlar stretch materials.
"WE MAKE OUR PRODUCTION SUITS IN THE SAME WAY WE PREPARE OUR FACTORY RACERS SUITS"
Mobility is very important for a racer and you will find an extensive use of seamless Kevlar stretch panel in the crotch, underarm and at the back of the knee, allowing a rider to easily move around the bike, for extra comfort we use a soft fabric at the cuffs.
4SR ELBOW DOWN TECH
Last year we introduced our additional plastic shoulder and knee protectors, then more recently we launched our replaceable Elbow Down TECH Sliders and all of these new elements come in a variety of color options, such as Black, Standard Red, Fluorescent Red, Fluorescent Yellow or Green.
This RR Evo III Smrz suits color scheme was originally designed for Jakub Smrz testing suit, BSB British Superbike Championship. And now it can be yours.
4SR two-piece racing suit RR Evo III Smrz:
- 1,2 mm cowhide leather / black, white, fluorescent red /
- stylish details - camo printing
- 4SR Elbow down TECH - replaceable elbow sliders
- high quality protectors Betac on shoulders, elbows and knees, certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012
- original YKK zippers
- local perforations underarm
- 3D mesh lining
- extensive kevlar stretch for maximum flexibility
- better shaped leather panels at the back area of the suit will take care of perfect mobility
- aerodynamic speed hump
- double and triple seems
- kevlar stretch cuffs
- comfortable collar
- reflective logo on the collar
- two inside pockets
- longer back, jacket can be used separately
- suit can be also equipped with certified chest & back protector Sas-Tec
- including black knee sliders